Friday, June 25, 2010

How To Dress Up Bob Hair

She's got a ticket to ride

It is, roughly there.

year end, the memory is made in deplorable conditions, with fortunately a layout that has the mouth and save the lack of content and ideas ...
1:58, July 26, several weeks before my departure. After these nighters to finish treatment of the subject who accompanied me throughout the year, Pre-Raphaelites my dears, I should go to bed, go take my shower, I'm all dirty coming out of Rocky - an additional explanation another day perhaps. But the urge to put the sketches on the canvas attacks me, I say with shame that I have not had time to talk about all these books, films, exhibitions encountered in recent months. I re-located some background: in 4 weeks exactly, I'm leaving for South Africa. (I stick to that one telling me that I will not finish in time for football, it is not at all why I chose to leave).

In fact, it was mandatory, we all leave for a year abroad. I can still see the list of destinations. South Africa? * it is *. tilt I know nothing about this country, and even now, I have only vague memories of being little and provided drafts of our civilization teacher this year. Elimination procedure:
U.S.? NO WAY. No return with the Yankee accent. Not crazy, the wasp. ideologically and then a year in Macquedo is literally impossible. There are ideas, ways of being in the land of Uncle Sam who disgusted me deeply. Nothing but the side still enthusiastic native. With a U.S. resident, all you do is "awesome" or "amazing" .
("I ate year call yesterday"
"You Do not Say! THAT'S AMAZING")
I'll stop here, where I'm going to get lynched. Well all is not generalizable, I know Americans who tear their mothers and thank you God, people like Steinbeck, Patti Smith, The White Stripes Jackson Pollock or have existed.
Australia? Okay.
London? What's the point? I spent my second life and is the city or I'll probably settle down one day.
Dublin? was my second choice. But Lucinda, she needs wide open spaces you see.
Scotland? too close. From left, both go to the other side of the world!
Why? Good question. This choice was made, like many things on a whim. Need something else, like backgrounds and cultures far away. And especially after the entry into a school known as "superior" I, in my dismay, discovered that very few people out there interested me. There were some courses that I had nothing to do, and that after my years of preparation, we sometimes took a bit for idiots. Pity you that you intend to enter an SLA, do not believe that you will encounter a multitude of educated people, engaging and exciting.

Those who know me say I am going there in a spirit of contradiction. What is not totally false. It is indeed quite draule, the reactions of my family or others at the news of the departure. It passes through the "but what are you gonna fuck this hole?" to "you're crazy! is super dangerous" . And then there are those who know. Who understand. In general, they regarded me with a special gleam in their eyes, tell me: "you'll see, you'll love" . But without saying more. As if, in making the announcement, they had shared a moment on the charge of secret smiles, unspoken and lived.


Except that I did not anticipate was that this little joker past came knocking at my door. Webcast of the scene in "Deferred
Him:" Hi, are you?
I
( grunt) : "Mmmm ... You to explain what you doing here? I did not call.
Him: sais.j You 've a lot of things for you.
-Really?
-You saw the bag that I lug around?
-Yesh.
"She is full of memories. From those you have thrown in the garbage, remember? I've recovered, I come to bring them back. You can not leave just like that by trying to delete them.
-OK, but I do what?
-Well ... you decide. I trust you. And I especially did trust them.
With that he slammed the door and disappeared as quickly as was entered.


must say that everything happened so fast ... And strangely, we realize that being happy is more difficult than you think. Maybe it's part of what is commonly called "grow". "Growing," the overwhelming force of the verb leads us to develop our Peter Pan syndrome. Or Bell and others. I brag, exult, but basically it's as if the film was going ahead rapidly. I have not had time to prepare myself for the idea. How is that, starting in 4 weeks? It's impossible, of course. Remains largely administrative procedures. Try for a few days, enjoy, see, learn, listen. With you, me, her, him, them, you.
I wish ... You can put so many sentences in the conditional. I wish I had more time here. It was too short, and I'm very disorganized. Result, I find myself like a fool to do everything at the last minute (at the same time, we do not change a winning team) and tonight, one ounce of melancholy emerges into the air, while I just enjoy the summer day in Paris when the sun finally decides to point the tip of his nose.

I'll be caught short, I know. At the time I leave, I suddenly noticed that I should manage better, stop being constantly on the floss. I imagine that once upon arrival at the airport, Jiminy will land with his clogs "ey casserole, you're not missing something by accident?"
Well, I stop here the great debates nostalgic stink philosophy countertops, preferring to look after my release. Too many "I" too much "me", to quote a friend Henri Beyle.
I have missed my entrance and my act ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment