Saturday, July 3, 2010

What Does Number 12 Mean On Alabama's Helmet

M-concert-30/06/10 at the Palace of Versailles.


Meeting. Here
about the term that does justice to the delivery-M on a floating stage in the Basin of Neptune. I was already very excited, especially when they heard the words of my buddies who saw him at the Olympia and Zenith. But arriving at the castle, I saw a crowd of quarantine motorized lead me to raise the following question: "In what I'm into? "
It is true that by taking my place as any exultée I had the idea to go see Mathieu Chedid occur at Versailles, I had paid attention or the time of the concert, nor the means to return. Must be said that the residence of the Sun King, it's not next door, and the service of Reure C, in addition to being a pathetic slow, stopped at 23:50. Then remained Transilien option, knowing that one of the stations was in the boonies, and my card did not Imagin'R paths in zone 4 (and between us, I did not pay all the same ticket miserable for 2 stations). Too bad, I thought, I'll see.

Arriving at my place, I watch the support band, Yodelice. Nothing very striking, until I heard the first notes of "Midnight Radio" one of the finest songs from the musical "Hedwig and the Angry Inch." Finally, Yodelice turns out to be a combo with strong melodies and deep, like the singer's voice. This is the first time that a first part charms me as much. Stay tuned.
Hold. I am very well placed, and the occupants of the gold square, a few meters from me, who sip champagne in their laughs at me: we are almost at the same distance from the scene, but they, they paid 100 euros more, the darlings. A
hola to the envy of fans of the World Cup is formed. Wao, I had not seen it since the few gigs I did at Bercy.
I'm next to a very nice couple who begin the discussion. Like me, these are young people who are not "lucky" to own a car. A taxi to three? Carpooling? Stop? Let's see When The show's over.

11:45 p.m. ET dust. Entry-M-shattering about "Mister Mystery, in a setting of white and black on M reversed. Because he can control a hearing, the bastard! The latest album of songs linked together, Blues with a sublime "Everything But You", which we Hendrix recalls the years. When addressing the audience, Mathieu becomes the character and fun to lewd hushed voice, haranguing the audience. "Naked!" You said, you there? Well c'mon, let us see!
At signal "Hold-up, the crowd gets up and stands become true giant dance floor. It's electro, but one on which we may well swing. -M-like feel that we are boiling hot, it makes us cry 30 times to create a vast "collective madness".
On "My lucky star", I feel those chills so special, those who prove that the music grabs me completely. On "I say love," Step into the crowd so much pace that Mathieu can not keep and we congratulate them.

Then comes the "Complex cornflakes" and his power failure. Do you think it stops-M? Nay! Never mind, it melts in the public and continues the song acoustic. My compatriots and I find ourselves at the forefront, as the crowd moves toward the musicians, I am literally 2 meters from the artist. The song ends with a scene and launch massive Kellog's Superman by Mexican-M while playing the riff to "Beat it".
's it, we are in front, leaning against the fence. I wish Versailles avoid hysterical invited to dance to 'Amsétou ", but during the medley" Bless you / Mama sam / wave sensual / Which of us / Who is the most fragile / Face to face, I have a perfect view. The medley
signed the recall-M-which closed its service on a "Machistador" lecture, after making us all get caught by the hand.

The euphoria is short for us young people who looking desperately for a car. say G. As half of the couple, note we can take the hand during a concert, but as soon as we went out and it is to help, " Hello goodbye! "We were going back on the taxi option when a lovely woman invited us to drop us off at Gambetta.
Total: 4 euros spent returning to Republic of Versailles!
The night was epic, rich in emotions and I have one thing to say to Mr. Chedid, that I-M, he and his planet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment