Sunday, March 21, 2010

Where To Buy Manish Malhotra Sarees

Fashion, frills and rags


Yes, I grant you, they tell me it's very strange for a first article. Not really in line with my ideals and passions (although if you think about it, it shows my side pain in the ass), but who cares, I like messy.
With the beautiful days arrive, Spring Collections invading stores and growing consumer, I can not help but hold forth on a subject that intrigues me a lot: Fashion.



The fashion may well be an art form, claimed by many designers and creators, it is nevertheless a strange art, located in a remote area, between the Luxe the visual arts and mind mass.
The purpose would be primarily aesthetic, but not that. There is in fashion, practices, clothing, customs that leave me deeply perplexed.
Look, just yesterday I saw a multitude of ailments girls wander the Marais with jeans a bit wide, very tucked up, the huge mocasssins who make you duck feet, with the aim of let see absolutely ankles. Suffice to say that the effect is that of gams to Bozo the Clown, all they lack more than a big red nose and a pale makeup (and frankly I would not, I'm terrified of clowns, but that is another matter ...).
Besides the clean side of this social practice, which seems to finally be in line to become the ultimate effect of style "fashion" this summer, let I say it frankly hideous. Some will say that my opinion is subjective, but I'm trying to see the beauty in the ankles in the air as Bozo, not really, I can not.

Oh, do not believe that I despise the way, quite the contrary. Like any girl who meets up normally, I'm crazy about shopping. But there exists in this world of clothes I do not understand.
Do not think that I'm not trying: sometimes I even put myself in the shoes of my fellow 4th District to see "how it feels" when you live as if we were a movie star.
bag worn on the corner of the elbow, for example. You know, this way they have to keep with the forearm bent forward and hands dangling casually or the palm facing the sky. Well, I tried. And you can tell me it's hyper fashion and everything you want, but it's been super evil. Maybe that's because-in my bag, there is a lot of things such as my Ipaude classic drawing pencils, my keys the size of an orange photographed GMOs, a book, my wallet rather prominent, the notebook, but honestly ... What kind of girl hangs out with the bare minimum, keys, map Imaginary Mobile and rigor Ipaude nano?

Another article, which apparently does not die, straight out of the 80s (ah, that too, he will talk again, tricky issue ... ) is the leggings. I think especially to my cousin on that point that I know share my position (my cousin, of course, not the point). How many hours have we spent castigating the leggings, the shapeless thing that makes all the sauces, as if a girl had nothing else in its accessories as this pathetic piece of fabric sticking to the bottom .. . And the shorts over the tights in winter too, let's talk! But who has seen less and class less aesthetic?
If I lie well, because I think these customs are the antithesis of class and chic. To see these young girls to walk down the street, ballerinas feet pointed at the bags, foils in hand, and skinny jeans are too tight for her, Audrey Hepburn would be turning in his grave!

Because the shameful problem that overwhelms me is: I love fashion. A bit like an annoying friend that appreciates and you hate both by dint of having seen too much, it fascinates me as it m'insupporte.
I love watching actresses in long gowns Glamour She or , love to see a parade of Dior or Christian Lacroix, and their power to create interest. I even thought about becoming a stylist in a while.
In the shops, I find that rare gem, a little THE dud out of the ordinary.
And with fashion, we sometimes become friends, not without some shame, I started to love the converse when I spit on it, wearing jeans tighter than I thought before hideous ... Fashion has sometimes defeated, and when it arrived, she threw smirks and chuckled.

So who knows, maybe someday I wear leggings or shoes with pointed toes, but now the rebel spirit of rock n roll and anti-convention me yells

is not tomorrow the day before!

0 comments:

Post a Comment