Saturday, April 3, 2010

Pokemon Breast Chart Lorelei

Kitty, Daisy and Lewis at Café de la Danse


room black hole tiny red seats. Rather dim lights. The first part? folk tend to intellectual masturbation, except for those times a little dancing group. But music altogether rather impersonal, and, anyway, I do not listen carefully to the first groups of parties when I go to an artist that I like. The advantage is that we really are all ready for the stage.
Towards around 21 hours, Kitty, Daisy Lewis and their parents point the tip of their nose on stage. Upon entry, "the" is set: hair slicked back, as Carry Grant costume for Lewis, red satin dress for Daisy, while Kitty wears a dress with small flowers and ballerinas to be more comfortable.

*** Well I least liked was to find myself next to a certain person who, in addition to myself unsympathetic, is a photographer in concert. I take this digression to make a small digression on this community so unique and strange that the photographers are together. Besides the fact that I hate them cordially proudly when their backstage pass, their attitude m'insupporte. Yes, you poor little insignificant spectator, I'll shoot without remorse, without bothering to say sorry, because, you see, I have to take a picture and my big gear gives me all rights. Well, that's about the kind of behavior that I equate the height of rudeness. The digression of the chick is embittered over. ***

Kitty Daisy and begin their set by singing a cappella ("whap bham boom, that's What the song is all about), like all their concerts. So I feared a pale copy of the show that the group had served in Rock en Seine but I hardly doubt this would happen. In fact, the concert exceeded my expectations. The whole family is reunited Durham in full force and we will issue a set of half past one. Too short, the aficionado will tell crowds and live music? Perhaps, but with one album under their belt so far, it was understandable. The songs are linked
like "Mean Son of a Gun," "Polly Put the Kettle On," or even "Honolulu Rock a Rolla". Even if the siblings Durham alternates behind each instrument, trends emerge: Daisy and the rhythm in the skin, excels on drums, Kitty guitar and harmonica Lewis on keyboards. What swing, how fast!
In the room, to twist it all is, the atmosphere is highly charged, something that I'm somewhat similar to such a small group. The public is very hot, it dances, it would almost want to rock freestyle!
And suddenly, we realize that Kitty Daisy and Lewis take us on an incredible journey time and space. We are no longer in 2010 in a small venue in Paris avant-garde. No, we find ourselves in 1950, in a post-war America that exudes happiness and the beginnings of rock'n'roll.

Highlights remained all so the traditional "Going Up the Country" and "Hold Me Tight." As in Rock en Seine, a "special guest" on stage, the same black on trumpet (which I completely forgot the name), but certainly good that raise a little strength "yeah yeah yeah" to to repeat the public.
matter. After the false exit backstage, the band returned for a final absolutely explosive, mostly to interpret songs without words. Kitty and Lewis in particular engage in a demonstration of musical conversation: Lewis is talking about his keyboard, which responds by Kitty guitar chords that repeat the same line notes. And on the very end, the youngest of the siblings Durham sends us a gorgeous harmonica solo, so much so that the youngest is all out of breath.

Kitty Daisy and Lewis, this is not just a small group in London playful compositions, which attempts to repeatedly rockabilly revival low fifties. Kitty Daisy and Lewis, a whole attitude, a way to live oh so retro to show us that not only the good rock existed before the Beatles, but also that young people today are able to integrate various influences and can twist without taking any price to play the card of modernity.


0 comments:

Post a Comment